We have many opportunities for adults to get involved!
- PrimeTimers: Don’t be fooled by the name! Anyone is invited to attend our PrimeTimers gathering. We meet the second Tuesday of every month at 11:30a.m. for food and fellowship.
- Book Club: Our book club meets the fourth Tuesday of every month at 6 p.m. This group gathers at area restaurants each month.
- Book Club 2.0: This book club meets the first Tuesday of every month at 6 p.m. at a local restaurant. Not only do they gather for book discussion and food but devote each month to a specific charity.
- Wednesday Evenings: Pot Luck at 5:30 & Adult Bible study 6:15-715
- Sunday Mornings: Sunday school starts at 9:30 am. We have something for everyone!
- Young Adults-College age and up addressing life and the Bible
- Agape-Contemporary discussion style classroom filled with people of all ages
- Jolly Harper-Ages 50+ using the International Bible Lessons Commentary